I pill causing bleeding
I have taken emergency contraception 7 days ago(1 i pill).i am experiencing heavy bleeding since 6 days now. Since last 3 days its very heavy bleeding. Should i be worried? Is there still any chance that i am pregnant or might be having some other problem?

Hello, emergency pills are progesterone containing pills and withdrawal bleeding after 4-5 days is common and expected . Prolonged bleeding ,delay in onset of regular periods occurs in some woman .wait for next regular cycle . The sooner you use i-pill, the more effective it is. It is 95% effective within 24 hours . You can expect 1 week variation in normal periods .