I noticed this in saliva
Hi dr I have a bit of cold so I pulled through my nose and throat to spit out I noticed this in my saliva This reddish thing once So next I spat on the tissue and checked this I could feel it like something It was like a thread whitish red Could it be watermelon that I had yesterday I'm really scared Can it stick to my throat as I have a little sticky cough Or is it coming because of me pulling It mostly did feel like watermelon Just need a suggestion

It could be coming from ur nose due to cold ... Dont panic just take steam inhalation for a few days and if this repeats again consult an ent specialist
ent doctor consult
steam inhalation

It might be from the nose, stop forcefully trying to clear the nose. Better history is required for you.
You can use nasoclear nasal drops and steam 2 times a day Consult online.