I need help.

I am suffering from acne since my teen years. And now from cystic Acne and zits since 7-8 months. Dermatologist prescribed some creams and gels. And antibiotics. Gynecologist prescribed contraceptive Pills. I m married. Facing difficulty in conceiving due to pcod. Taking treatment for it since 6 months. But as my acne went worst. Doc advised me to treat it first. Nothing is working. Condition of my face is getting worse day by day. I don't know what to do. I m taking antibiotics since 3 months and last month I did 21days contraceptive course also. I don't know why this is happening to me. Please help. I am already stressed becoz of my pcod. Life is getting worse

Doctor Answers (1) on I need help.

Hi its because of hormonal imbalances its recurring do you have dandruff and oily skin let me know . pcod is one of the cause for your cystic acne clear history will give us to look in to perfect diagnosis so please answer the questions and get back to us.
try Oint Rosaklen AD gel in the night
take more water avoid soaps use liquid soap