I need help for round hea
My baby boy age 1.5 years by birth back side head flat please help me is there any support meterial to get round head
53 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Sharath Kumar K N
General Physician Mandya
Hello, I went through your query, it could beflat head syndrome, also called positional plagiocephaly. Flat head syndrome usually happens when a baby sleeps in the same position most of the time or because of problems with the neck muscles.This problem does not harm brain development or cause any lasting appearance problems. And, fortunately, it does not require surgery. Simple practices like changing a baby's sleep position, holding your baby, and providing lots of "tummy time" can help.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?