I need help for Abortion
Hello I m 20yrs old and my girlfriend is Pregnant from 5 weeks. I need your help for abortion .We are students and we cannot afford this baby. We want to get out of this situation.We are scared and need help.Please reply as fast as possible.

Hello.. Well do not get scared...you can definitely go for Abortion...please meet an obstetrician and get an usg abdomen and pelvis scan done and then you can go for dilatatation and evacuation procedure......I suggest you to use contraceptive methods regularly in order to prevent such situations in future ...thank you