I'm Sleeping so mach

I was sleeping so much in Knight and day time also how to decrease  sleeping please suggest me yeah please give me some suggest to me ....

Doctor Answers (1) on I'm Sleeping so mach

Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Narcolepsy is a chronic sleep disorder characterized by overwhelming daytime drowsiness and sudden attacks of sleep. 
Lifestyle modifications are important in managing the symptoms of narcolepsy. You may benefit from these steps:

Stick to a schedule. Go to sleep and wake up at the same time every day, including weekends.
Take naps. Schedule short naps at regular intervals during the day. Naps of 20 minutes at strategic times during the day may be refreshing and reduce sleepiness for one to three hours. Some people may need longer naps.
Avoid nicotine and alcohol. Using these substances, especially at night, can worsen your signs and symptoms.
Get regular exercise. Moderate, regular exercise at least four to five hours before bedtime may help you feel more awake during the day and sleep better at night.
Consult Physician....