I have swelling on my rig

I have swelling on my right foot past 20 days and had a urine infection for which I was treated. What could be my problem please.I don't know whether I should go to a doctor. I am obese also

Doctor Answers (2) on I have swelling on my rig

Excessive loss of protein may lead to pedal oedema. Start protein Suppliments. Complete investigation for your kidney and cardiac function if it doesn't improve. Book appointment for homeopathic prescription.
Dr. Pallavi Mehta Mumbai | General Physician
Hello Dear, Swelling on the foot is not a good thing. Swelling over the foot can be because of either some kidney problem or some heart problem. Obesity can also cause swelling in the feet but it is usually for a longer duration. You need to undergo a blood test to find out your kidney functions. Take the reports to a doctor or share them here so that I can help you further. Hope you find it helpful.