I have swelling on face
I have swelling on my face. 6 month back I was suffering from ring warm. I was on medication. Doctor had suggested for kenacot injection. I had injected 4 injection In 20 days. Currently I am on medication of Homeopathy from last 3 months . But there is no improvement is showing. Please suggest what is this. This is because of drug reaction or something else. I have also gained weight. Need your prompt help on this. Or suggest me for any test or doctor.

Dr. Rupa Tejas Shah
Dermatologist 21 yrs exp Ahmedabad
Steroid can give you weight gain & moon face .. So make sure you are not taking steroid in any form. Start exercising & take care of your diet.. to loose some weight