I have stretch mark

I'm having stretch mark all over my Tommy, waist,thigh,buttocks,arms and many more... I wanted to know is there any treatment for this as it is increasing though i'm nt gaining weight right now...still this red embarrassing marks are very depressing...Also the cost of the treatment and the time period and if this is available in nagpur

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal
Trichologist 6 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi. Greetings.  Stretch marks may not be "cured". However their appearance may be improved by application of substances like bio oil, topical retinoid creams, fractional laser therapy/ micro needling/ micro needling rf. The efficacy of procedure and amount of improvement is variable. Discuss the same with your dermatologist. Hope this helps. You can send your further diagnosis on follow up chat. I know a doctor in nagpur but don't know cost details.Warm regards.