I have sle

I am meenakshi 22yrs from chennai I have sle more than two years ,I take tablets more than one and half years but its not control ,it will be increase now I take injection, please help me and suggest doctor would have experience in sle systemic lupus
views-icons 52 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on I have sle

doctor profile image
Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal
6 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | Dermatologist
It's better you see a rheumatologist. I would suggest you to go to Cmc, vellore for detailed evaluation and treatment and then continue treatment with a doctor in Chennai.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?