I have skin problem
I have skin problem from one year I got sides of penis rounded rings and so much of of irritation . please give any solution
48 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Pinanky Jadhav-Adhe
Dermatologist 11 yrs exp Pune
Hello, ring like rash near genital area is mainly due to fungal infection. However it is better you consult a dermatologist to confirm the diagnosis as well as get correct treatment . Keep the area as dry as possible. Avoid self medication with OTC creams as they may contain steroids which can be harmful for skin and may worsen rash. Avoid frequent washing or using antiseptics like dettol. Hope this helps you. Best regards, Dr Pinanky Jadhav, Pune
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.