ayurveda-icon
I have rectal pain and itches in my anus
I think I have hemorrhoids when I sit long time I have itches and pain in my anus.itchy or sore skin around my anus.pain and discomfort after go to the toilet

Avoid sweets, peanuts, sesame, spicy, sour/fermented foods, bakery items, cold drinks, alcohol, smoking, cheese, butter, nonveg etc Have fruits like pomegranate & salads before meals. Walk whenever you get time. There is safe & effective treatment for such problems in Ayurved, you can take help of it.
Hi. , There is possibility of piles ,fistula or just fungal infection . We need to diagnose it properly. For that you have to take consultation or visit nearby ayurvedic doctor . Don't worry it can be treated with ayurvedic medicine
If you are bleeding and pain is very much then it is a symptom of Anal Fissure & If you are bleeding and pain is not at all, then it is the symptoms of hemorrhoids (Piles). 2nd & 3rd Degree Piles are not cure just eating medicines, nor is it right to do modern surgery, Kshara Sutra Therapy is a unique ancient technique, which is proved to be an effective treatment of anorectal disorders. It is commonly recommended in patients suffering from Piles. According to World Health Organisation(WHO) , Kshar Sutra Therapy is better than any Modern Surgery for Piles. we will provide you demo video for the treatment procedure, Call Us for more details.
take our treatment for one month