I have rash at my hand.

My Prblem is if i don't apply foundation my face will be very dull and I don't have glowing skin. If i wash my skin then it will be better for few minutes after that my skin will be dry. And also i have rashes at my back side hand. it is like goosebumps. how I will get a perfect glowing and smooth skin? Please suggest

Doctor Answers (1) on I have rash at my hand.

Hi. Greetings. The following would help you : 1. Daily use of sunscreen in day time of SPF 30 applied half hour before sun exposure 2. Daily bed time use of moisturiser like cetaphil or emoderm. Reapply during lunch break during office hours. 3. Peeling agents and skin lightening agents prescribed by dermatologist for reducing tan and improving your natural skin colour and reducing spots. 4. Evaluation by dermatologist for rash in the hand - is it like a sun allergy ? 5. Kindly read my blog on daily skin care on Practo health feed. 6. Daily fitness work out and loads of fruits and veggies will help loads in improving your skin. Hope this helps. Warm regards. Dr Govind S Mittal, excel care hospital, Bangalore.