I have problems with hair

I have gone through twice hair implement. But now I am facing hair lose in patches form . I consult to skin doctor . He advised me to take hair bless tablet and monoxidil spray . But still the condition same . Please do the needful
views-icons 59 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on I have problems with hair

doctor profile image
Dr. Manoj Agarwala
11 yrs. of exp | Delhi | Dermatologist

INR 250 for 24 hrs

Thanks for the query. This presentation can be seen in many diseases and could be a presenting sign of alopecia areata. A thorough history, clinical examination and appropriate laboratory tests if needed will solve the mystery. Online consultations have limitations and it has to be done by meeting a Dermatologist.
Health Tips
You can continue the medications till you meet a Dermatologist.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?