I. have Problem in my eye

My both eye is see not same direction at a time the direction is different. Pls tell me tritement of esy
views-icons 28 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹150 for 24 hrs

Hello there. Do you mean to say that you have squint? Consult a ophthalmologist and get examined by him. He will be able to help you. Regards
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?