I have pimples on my face
I have lots of pimples on my face with dark spots ....my pimples are little bit red in color what should i do???

Dr. Ankur Singhal
Ayurveda 14 yrs exp Ghaziabad

PIMPLES are common for oily skin persons. U need to detoxify ur blood to get better results by the treatment. Ayurveda medicines are known for their detoxification properties and skin beauty remedies. U should avoid spicy oily n fried food. U should drink plenty of water daily. U should wear cotton clothes. Take proper sleep at night. u may consult  privately for ayurveda treatment for oily skin and pimples.