I have pimple and acne pr

For the past five years i have pimple problem.i had used aqui folium cream.it gets somewhat cured.bt the scars remain.what is the solution for this

Doctor Answers (1) on I have pimple and acne pr

Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
Hi Treatment of acne vulgaris should be directed toward the known pathogenic factors, including follicular hyperproliferation, excess sebum, P acnes, and inflammation. The most appropriate treatment is based on the grade and severity of the acne. The following medications are used in the treatment of propionibacterium acne vulgaris: Retinoid-like agents , Antibiotics , Selective aldosterone antagonist, Acne products, When a topical or systemic antibiotic is used, it should be used in conjunction with benzoyl peroxide or topical retinoid to reduce the emergence of resistance.. Diet therapy, such as a low-glycemic diet and avoidance of “junk foods,” has been suggested as a nonpharmacologic measure to manage acne vulgaris.. Procedural treatments for acne vulgaris include the following.. Manual extraction of comedones, Intralesional steroid injections, Superficial peels that use glycolic or salicylic acid consult dermatologist they will do the needful