I have persistent acne ?

Going on for 5 years clears up slightly till I apply medicine prescribed by dermatologist but again recurrs should I consult endocrinologist? I am 18
views-icons 22 Views Bookmark this Answer

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Srinivas C
Dermatologist 18 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

It is bound to come back no matter what as it is age related issue. After 25 it is known to regress. Toll then you will have to repeat medications.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?