I have pain in my hands
I have pain in my both hands and it does severs alot, My hand gets cold or very hot when I have a pain attack. I have now problem while I wouldn't sleep and I was operated 2 years ago.

Hello there we undertake your problem and your pain. And we hope that this is not bothering you too much. But pain in the arms has many reason and to get to an opinion. Any how as the other doctor told you regarding the examination as it us a must prior to treatment. Consult a orthopedic surgeon if your locality by trackingvine on your practo app. Thank you
Dr. Naveen Devarajaiah
Orthopedist 9 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi you may have to be examined clinically to diagnose your condition. It may be carpal tunnel syndrome . kindly consult Ortho/hand surgeon