I have opium addiction
I have an opium addiction for about 6 months and i want to quit but i have experienced very hard and painful withdrawl symptoms . So i am currently being treated with bupnephrine , clonidine and nitrazepam medications but i want to be off these medicines as soon as possible . So i am asking for some alternate medicine or therapy or treatment which can be helpful for me to complete this treatment in short time as i am travelling to australia in november . So i want to be free of all symptoms and cravings in a short period of time. Can u help me?

Dr. Saqlain N M
Consultant Physician 14 yrs exp Bangalore
You could try getting admitted to a deaddiction Center near your place
Dr. Anindya Mukherjee
Consultant Physician 5 yrs exp Kolkata
Practice yoga, meditation, involve in activities like gardening, or any outdoor activity, games. Continue the medicines as stated. And make a strong resolve to yourself 2 not take opium. It will work by 1 month i.e. november