I have no idea

It's about my dad, I don't know what's the problem but this started few years ago. He eats food which is spoilt and eats without realising its spoilt. He cries for unnecessary reasons. He talks unrelated things. Please help me, I wanna know who should I go and see to treat my dad. Thank you
views-icons 15 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on I have no idea

doctor profile image
Dr. Divya Shree K.R
10 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | Psychiatrist
Hello, Your dad needs evaluation by a psychiatrist. He might be having declining mental functions. There also seems to be some depression. please see a psychiatrist ,so that he can be diagnosed and treatment suggested.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?