I have no idea
It's about my dad, I don't know what's the problem but this started few years ago. He eats food which is spoilt and eats without realising its spoilt. He cries for unnecessary reasons. He talks unrelated things. Please help me, I wanna know who should I go and see to treat my dad. Thank you

Dr. Divya Shree K.R
Psychiatrist 15 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello, Your dad needs evaluation by a psychiatrist. He might be having declining mental functions. There also seems to be some depression. please see a psychiatrist ,so that he can be diagnosed and treatment suggested.