I have missed my periods
I may have got pregnant but am not sure can u recommend me a contraceptive pill I last had sex 3rd march

Hi...., In a normal menstrual cycle, a balance between the hormones estrogen and progesterone regulates the buildup of the lining of the uterus (endometrium), which is shed during menstruation. If a hormone imbalance occurs, mentrual irregularities occurs.. Periods can be delayed for a single cycle or it can be delayed in every cycle. If the delay is in only a single cycle, the most likely cause is a temporary cause like stress. Kindly consult Gynecologist for further evaluation...