I have memory problem
I have memory problems I often forget several things I can't recall and relate things. Easily I am also suffering from depression .I feel helpless and feared

Hi..... Take steps to control stress, to increase your resilience and boost your self-esteem. Reach out to family and friends, especially in times of crisis, to help you weather rough spells. Get treatment at the earliest sign of a problem to help prevent depression from worsening. Consider getting long-term maintenance treatment to help preven,t a relapse of symptoms... Consult psychiatrist....

How to sharpen memory