I have lymphoma hodgken

I have been cured from it a year ago ..and now it back so where I should take cure and what the treatment for second time concer of lymphoma hodgken..
views-icons 76 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Sandeep Nayak
Surgical Oncologist 18 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹500 for 24 hrs

Please consult a medical oncologist. You will need a biopsy and further staging tests. Then chemotherapy..
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?