I have gastric trouble
I have a gastric trouble since 3 years. From last 2 to 3 days i am feeling very much. Chest is paining a bit and severe burps are coming continuously. Whatever i am eating is coming out by vomiting. Pls give a permanent solution for this.i am using pantop 40. And Sucrafil O gel syrup as suggested by doctor but no use.
126 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Radhakrishnan nair
Gynecologist 28 yrs exp Ernakulam
consult a gastroenterologist who will examine you and if need be will do an endoscopy. without proper investigation difficult to answer
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.