I have eye vision problem
I am facing eye vision problem even after wearing spectacles. After having eye checkup they suggested 0.5 glasses for two eyes , but after wearing spectacles also I cant see the words clearly which are around 3 to 4 meters distance also.May I know what will be the problem.

From your history many diffential diagnosis comes to mind but not able to reach final diagnosis ,you should consult for it in higher institution,with regards
Hi Make sure you got right spectacles. And go for  complete eye check up including retina to rule out any other cause .
second opinion
make sure that you got checked by an ophthalmologist