I have dry cough
Have dry cough with sour throat for past few months now..what should i down to take care. Along with this I tend to have gastric ulcer.

Dr. Anamay K. Bidwai
General Surgeon 26 yrs exp Chennai
Dear Friend, You have metioned two issues, one is dry cough and second ulcers in stomach. I feel these two are related, what you might be having is called GERD, that is gastro eosophagial reflux disease.  In this condition the acid in stomach leak in to the food pipe and can couse irritation in throat, resulting in chronic cough. My suggestion is you must an Upper GI endoscopy done immediatly, most of the time this condition can be controlled by medicine and few life style changes. But some patients needs surgery. Please get the endoscopy done and update me.