I have done lasik surgery
I am 26 year old female. In 2014 after the lasik surgery in Pune, I have been getting bright reflections while driving or travelling in car I understand this is a side effect of lasik is there a solution

Dr. Vaibhev Mittal
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 9 yrs exp Visakhapatnam

hello this could be due to glare which is common problem of lasik you can use antiglare glasses and lubricating eyedrop

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  Its a very insuffiecient history. We would need to examine you for this issue. So the best thing to do would be that you consult a ophthalmologist in person for further evaluation and management.  He will examine you and tell you what to do. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Dr. Nikhil Negalur
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 8 yrs exp Thane
A second evaluation is required to find out the cause of these symptoms