I have detected Cystitis after doing USG
Doctor suggested Nitrobest( Nitrofurantoin) 100 mg tablet twice daily after food. After taking the medicine, I am feeling too weak along with too much Gas in stomach. Can I take any vitamin and gas relief medicine such as Reblet D etc. along with Nitrobest? Will Nitrobest hamper in other ways in my body?

Nitrobest is an antibiotic. It can cause some gastritis. Take adequate fluids. You can take antacids along with the medicines. That will help you. Nitrobest won't harm you in any other way. Complete the course if side effect is bearable.else antibiotic need to be changed.