I have dental problem..
In my teeth there is a pain when i eat sweets n cold things..Its smeling when m talking with someone anytime.its realy feeling bad..There is a halfbroken teeth thats why pain n smel coming frm there.Give me solution..
76 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Abhinandan Anand Katageri
Pediatric Dentist 10 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹200 for 24 hrs

Kindly visit a dentist nearby.  Let him have a look and see.  If your tooth has carries and its progressed near the Pulp then it may need an attention. Better advice would be visiting a dentist.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.