I have curvy penis.could you plesae help
I have curvy penis..could you please provide methods/medicine to make it straight....................

A slight curvature along the shaft of the penis is common and found in almost 40% of men. It will not interfere with sexual intercourse and performance. However, if the curvature is acute and is associated with pain on erection, surgical correction may be warranted. In that case, you should see a urologist. Otherwise just leave it alone.

Talk to experienced sexologist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+114
Chat with a sexologist
It can be corrected by 'Plication' a minor operation. Please consult a general surgeon.