I have cough in my troght

I hv it always when i dont have cold then also i smoke is that a reason Please tell me what is my pro lem is anything serious?

Dr. Amarpreet Singh Riar
General Practitioner 10 yrs exp Delhi

1. Since when do you have this cough ? 2. Is the cough wet or Dry ? 3. Have you ever got tested yourself for Tuberculosis - Tuberculin Test, Chest XRAY . 4. Do you have any history of Asthma or COPD? 5. Do you have any allergy problems? 6. Do you have Constipation ? 7. Do you have Acidity problems ? Please answer all the above questions and I will send you a complete treatment protocol and you will get rid of your problem immediately.

Hello..... Throat could be due to different reasons...it could be due to bacterial infection ,viral infection or allergy... Long duration cough could be du3 to allergy ... Stay away from allergy causing agents....stop smoking ,it aggravates infection.. Consult general physician once.....
DR .V.HARI PRASAD
General Physician 5 yrs exp Chittoor
I need your histoy and to check your nose ,throat and lungs.then only I will come to conclusion.
visit general physician for best results
avoid smoking .