I have an elbow pain
I have elbow pain for more then 2 months it as not gone yet I try lot of things Dr r saying it is tennis elbow but I have pain in my in side and out side elbow please can someone help me

Hi.... Tennis elbow is a condition where you have pain on the outer side of the elbow. It is often caused by overuse strain, causing damage of tendons around your elbow... Resting from activities that bring on pain can help the tendon injury to heal. In some people, just modifying the activities and cutting out repetitive movements of the arm or hand can be enough to improve tennis elbow....