I have acne scar on face

I suffered from acne ande o have lote of acne scar on my face like red red spots i want to remove them permanently please help me suggest best way to treat them
views-icons 82 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on I have acne scar on face

doctor profile image
Dr. Vinita Gupta
9 yrs. of exp | Gurgaon | Dermatologist
There is a difference between red spots n scars. Spots also called as pigmentation can be taken care of by some topical agents like creams n gels which can b prescribed only on looking into your clinical condition n scars r d depressed areas left on ur skin after resolution of acne lesions. There r several options for both like chemical peels, dermabrasion, dermarollers n lasers. Hope this helps u or can b better explained n treated on directly looking into ur clinical picture.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?