I have a small stitch mar

I have a small cut mark(there have one stitch) on my upper it possible to reduce through plastic sergery and how it is costly? It is 5-6 year old cut mark please suggest me how I can remove it from my upper lip?
views-icons 46 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Rajib Roy
Trichologist 8 yrs exp Kolkata

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Hi. I can understand your concern. Well without seeing it is difficult to say. Please consult a Plastic Surgeon for detailed evaluation. If you want to consult me contact me through practo. Thank you
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?