I have a skin scar

Sir/mam, My name is stanley and I have blade marks on my hand it is one year old and I need to romove it permanently. Can u suggest me a remedy....
views-icons 45 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal
Dermatologist 6 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹350 for 24 hrs

Hi . greetings. Dear Mr Stanley, these marks may not be removed completely but their appearance can be improved with procedures like intra lesional injections - since it's looking keloidal and also fractional lasers. Please see a dermatologist in your city and discuss the same or you could contact me on private chat. Hope this helps. Warm regards .
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?