Blade cut marks
Sir i just want to know how can i get rid of blade cut marks on my arm. If plastic surgery is the only option then how much this treatment would cost approximately.

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal

Hi. Greetings, please send in photos on follow up chat so as to help me know the depth and thickness of scars. Fractional laser and other therapies can improve the scar appearance but some residual scar will always remain, although less visible. For further evaluation send pics or see a dermatologist / plastic surgeon as necessary. Dr Govind Suresh Mittal, Bangalore