I have a oily scalp

I have oily scalp and hair loss And I Masturbate once in two Days Does masturbation caused that? And It Is Normal To Masturbate once every two days or 3-4 Times in a Week ? And if Not What Can I Do To Control My Masturbation Habits

Doctor Answers (1) on I have a oily scalp

Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
it's not a disease it's just a desire...it's ok if you masturbate once or twice...too frequent masturbation may cause you problems....try to avoid frequency by distraction methods like yoga,meditation,listening to music,by doing activities you like etc...hair loss can be androgenic alopecia which is due to excess of male hormones...or telogen effluem...try to have healthy diet at regular intervals,drink more water,manage stressful situations smoothly if possible avoid them,biotin supplements helps you...you will require topical agents like minoxidil which will maintain hair density and also helps in new hair growth...consult dermatologist they will do the needful..