Hair loss problem

Hi , Does masturbation causes hair loss? As much as I know, it has no side effects. But still I want to know. If it's a problem, what is the solution . Should one stop masturbating at all or should one decrease the number of times one masturbates a week??

Masturbation now is regarded as a normal, healthy sexual activity that is pleasant, fulfilling, acceptable, and safe. It is a good way to experience sexual pleasure and can be done throughout life. Masturbation is only considered a problem when it inhibits sexual activity with a partner, is done in public, or causes significant distress to the person. It may cause distress if it is done compulsively or interferes with daily life and activities. Consult sex therapist...
Dr. Ankur Singhal
Ayurveda 13 yrs exp Ghaziabad
It has nothing to do with hair loss. But onlt two to three times a week is advisable