I have a lazy eye

I am 21 years old and i have amblyopia and because of that my left eye turns outwards sometimes.I am currently using glasses too. How can this be cured?
views-icons 55 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Hithysh BM
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore
hello prisms glasses and covering of normal eye will help you in correcting amblyopia consult ophthalmologist for further evaluation and treatment.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?