I have a itching and pain
Hi, I have itching and prickling in my left eye. I have power in left eye (1.0) and i am wearing specs. Before 4 months only i checked the power and changed the specs. Far past one month i have this problem.

Power has no relation with itching ,it is symptomatic & sometimes due to dusty atmosphere every where,you can use olopatidine & some lubricating eye drops( Pataday eye drops Once or twice & Refresh liquigel 3-4 times a day).
Powers have nothing to do with itching sensation.  You might have dry eye problem. Start lubricating drop like tears naturale 2 or refeesh tears