I have a injury in feet
First it became hard and then it converted into a hole and its paining lot. It paining while walking.

Hello there.  I can understand your concern. Since when is it there? This looks like a CORN. What you can do is, you can apply corn caps which are easily available in the pharmacy. Apply one corn cap for 3 days then take it off. You have to do this for atleast a month. It will be fine. If it doesnt, consult a general surgeon in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.