Hole in feet bone
My family doctor told me that there is a hole in my feet feet pains and problem in walking and im 17 years old so what should I do.
31 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Vinod Kumar A.C
Orthopedist 19 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹300 for 24 hrs

Consult orthopedic surgeon get evaluated by clinical examination and investigations like xray reveal the pathology at the bone
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?