I have a gas trouble.
Doctor Answers (4) on I have a gas trouble.
I can understand your concern.
As of now all you need to do is just take a cap. Pan-L once a day half an hour before food for 10 days.
No need for a long list of medications half of which are useless.
Have smaller meals,
Do not drink water immediately after food and avoid oily and spicy foods.
One small bowl of curd after food.
Do not sleep immediately after food and let there be at least 2 hours gap between dinner and sleep.
Consult me in private if it still persists.
Dr. Anil kumar jain.
2. Syrup Digene 15 ml thrice daily after meals
3. Cap Medigas twice daily after meals.
4. Tab Zerodol-TH once daily after meals.
5. Plenty of Salads and Fruits in Diet.
6. Avoid oily and fried food.
7. Eat Small frequent meals.
8. Avoid Chillies, Spices, Cauliflower, Beans, Peppers, tea , coffee .
9. Don't lie down immediately after meals .At least for 30 minutes.
10. Tab Etilaam 0.50 mg on as needed basis in case of stress,palpitations or breathing difficulties only
11. Syrup Duphalac 15 ml at night ( for constipation).
12. If still not ok , get Lipid Profile done and follow up.
Drink atleast 3-4 litres of water everyday