I can understand your concern.
As of now all you need to do is just take a cap. Pan-L once a day half an hour before food for 10 days.
No need for a long list of medications half of which are useless.
Have smaller meals,
Do not drink water immediately after food and avoid oily and spicy foods.
One small bowl of curd after food.
Do not sleep immediately after food and let there be at least 2 hours gap between dinner and sleep.
Consult me in private if it still persists.
Dr. Anil kumar jain.
1. Cap Pan-D twice daily before meals.
2. Syrup Digene 15 ml thrice daily after meals
3. Cap Medigas twice daily after meals.
4. Tab Zerodol-TH once daily after meals.
5. Plenty of Salads and Fruits in Diet.
6. Avoid oily and fried food.
7. Eat Small frequent meals.
8. Avoid Chillies, Spices, Cauliflower, Beans, Peppers, tea , coffee .
9. Don't lie down immediately after meals .At least for 30 minutes.
10. Tab Etilaam 0.50 mg on as needed basis in case of stress,palpitations or breathing difficulties only
11. Syrup Duphalac 15 ml at night ( for constipation).
12. If still not ok , get Lipid Profile done and follow up.
Try drinking warm milk, avoid smoking, alcohol(if habituated), very spicy foods, coffee
Drink atleast 3-4 litres of water everyday
If not relieved consult a Gastroenterologist
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.
Googling your symptons online?
The internet is not a doctor and neither are you. Chat with a real doctor about your health.