I had my menopause.
Is menopause in early age cause any sexual problems? Wt is the solution for veginal dryness?i had knee problem also

Dr. Harisha N L
The most common treatment for vaginal dryness due to low estrogen levels is topical estrogen therapy. Topical estrogen replaces some of the hormone your body is no longer making. That helps relieve vaginal symptoms, but it doesn't put as much estrogen in your bloodstream as oral estrogen hormone therapy...Consult nearest gynecologists they will do the needful.

Loss of libido after menopause Fibroids post menopausal bleeding Period like pains after menopause