I got wound on scrotum
I am facing problem on scrotum wound whom should I can contact .. what is the best medicine to cure it .. let me help me out on this
151 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Venkat Raghav
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello... You didn't mention the type of wound .. If its a trauma blood will be collected to form drain pus and apply bandage .. You may need to take antibiotics also ...aseptic precautions should be maintained ... So you go to good hospital and see general surgeon ...
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.