I got stitches on my nose

Hello sir, when I was a kid below 10 I got stitches on my nose and another stitch is below my left eye due to my notorious actions and now my age is 21 the stitches looks very bad on my face as well as they're darken in the sunlight, never consulted to any doctor or surgeon never thought of getting rid of it.. But as I grow up it's bugging me and disturbing me allot. Please help me how to get rid of it..? Do I have to go for scar revision? Or plastic surgery? Or cosmetic surgery? Or any laser treatment to remove it completely.? Help me thank you.! :)

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Thanks for the query. Hi There are a lot of treatment options for scars available  as of today. The treatment depends on the duration of scar and facilities available. The advance treatment option includes Fractional CO2 lasers in multiple sessions. Topical medications may be of little use and will supplement laser treatment. Other treatment option include dermaroller. Hope it helps you.