I got allergy on my face

I got allergy on my face almost every year. I consulted to many docters but not helped out. Then i consulted dr s k boss apolo he gave me coraz 500, P2, eat trice in a week and Xyzal m two tablets in night and fucidin,papulex,acestar mix all three cream and apply in night. I got relief but after 1 yr same problem again
views-icons 30 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on I got allergy on my face

doctor profile image
Venkat Raghav Bangalore | General Physician
Hey, if allegy is recurring even after all medications you can choose immunotherapy- which is after knowing allergen responsible for allergy its injected subcutaneously in small graded dose. Consult physician in allergy clinic
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?