I get angry very fast

I recently failed my exam and I don't know if it's because of that but I get very annoyed this days with everyone ...I get upset in small things. I don't feel like talking to anyone..it's annoying. Life's getting harder with my parents...can't deal with them anymore. Things are going out of my hand..I am very stressed right now...Please help me

Doctor Answers (2) on I get angry very fast

Dr. Antara Gupta Aligarh | Psychiatrist
See life in years not days. Will this failure mean anything after ten yrs? Life always gives second chances. You have much better things in store for you. Just keep going and stay strong. If anger and irritation is over the top u may need medicines.
Dr. Kavita Sagarkar Mumbai | Psychiatrist
Hi, I understand how tough it must be for you . You have to deal with your own disappointment at failing your exam as well as your parents upsetness regarding the same.
It does seem right now to you as if things are out of your control and that there is no way out. However, it is a temporary state and given time you can emerge from these feelings and this state.
I suggest having a heart to heart talk with your parents telling them how deeply upset you are and asking them to support you. Promise yourself and them that this is not the end, that you will study and clear the exams( if that is what you wish) or any other thing to get back on track.
You seem to be having mild depressive symptoms, please visit a Psychiatrist nearby who can assess you and start counseling or  medication( if needed, for a short period of time).
Focus on your strengths and try breathing techniques to relax yourself, things will get better soon. All the best!