I drank toilet cleaner and brushed
My teeths are supersensitive now..i cant even touch my upper jaw teeth to lower one..what exactly happened..and what i shall do..please guide

Please take care on that the next time This is very unusual

Talk to experienced dentist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+199
Chat with a dentist
These chemicals are extremely acidic. And can do enough damage to your health.please be cautious.think before you act. It is dangerous for your life too. As a result it has affected your enamel. Please consult your nearest dentist asap
see a dentist without delay
don't do such things again
You have damaged your tooth enamel. Please consult a dentist asap. Use a desensitising tooth paste. You may require some treatment depending on the damage to the teeth
Avoid very hot or very cold food.
You need to see a psychologist. Was it a suicide attempt? The teeth can be treated by a dentist.
please don't use such solutions ,it will not only effect oral health but general health too.. enamel layer on teeth might be effected ,so that is the reason for sensitivity.
visit dentist as soon as possible
next time don't use such harmful solutions